6 Replies

VIP Member

My cousin took PEM and was satisfied with the nanny's service as well. However, as it is an agency, there are bound to be hits and misses as I have also read about lousy nannies from PEM which had to be sent back. It's not so much the agency as the nanny herself. For PEM, they had add-on postnatal massage and confinement herbs package so you don't have to book separately.

Only took the nanny and did not go for any other add-ons. Cost was around $2500. Nanny was ok. No complains but nothing fantastic either. Was happy to have her help out for the 28 days. I chose pem because they have 2 replacements free. So that was like a guarantee for me since those that others recommended were already taken and I had no choice but to approach the agency.

Now PEM only replace 1 nanny for free if anything goes wrong.

I used them for both my pregnancies. The first time the CL was amazing I loved her, but during my second pregnancy i did not get the same CL as she was sick. They gave me another CL but she isnt that great. The one thing I dont like about them is that they try selling their stuff like herbs, diaper, etc. the diapers are fine enough but the herbs are of very low quality

Especially when you are already in confinement and you have so many things on hand, there is really no time to source for a new confinement nanny. And it is also the last thing that you want to have to worry about especially if you are a first time parent.

I have friends who used PEM and satisfied with their services. Plus point to use agency is you can get replacement if you are not satisfy with the CL compared to if book by own where you have to find replacement yourself, which is difficult.

thanks