181 Replies

hi po is it posible na sign na to ng labor nagwiwi ako kani kanina lang po may blood na sa ihi ko, then bago yon mangyare naninigas and sumasakit tiyan ko pero ngayon po kalmado naman. btw, 37w6d na po ako

Malapit na po yan momsh.. Good luck po satin lahat.. God bless..🙏🙏🙏

I'm 37 and 4 days now.. last ultrasound ko c baby 2.867gms na siya pero Sabi Ng ob ko balik nlng ako pag may naramdaman na ako Basta ndi siya lalagpas Ng 41weeks and 6days..normal Lang nmn Po KC lahat Kay baby🤰

It is,because your baby is underweight. There's a chance that his/her heartbeat will stop. Just like what happened to me,at 36 weeks my baby remained 2kg...but thank GOD my baby weighed 2.5 at 37 weeks.

i think it needs to be induced because the weight is not at par with the expected weight for 37weeks. your baby is not getting enough nutrient or possibly something else. please trust your OB.

LO was born at 37 weeks. Water bag broke. Got induced coz more than 12 hours, weighing 2.2kg. Only got to be in NICU for 1 day for observation. And she is healthily fine today.

Why? Do u have other complications? Because I don’t think u should be induced unless there are other problems.. When i gave birth to my boys both at 39weeks, they are at 3.5 and 3.4

Yes! A baby that is too small might not be getting enough needed nutrients a d increases stillborn risk so gynae might decide to induce at week 37.

It's perfectly fine. Always listen to your doc. The reason why you have to be induced is bcos of the baby's weight. It's for the wellbeing of your baby as well. All the best!

ilang days lang po ang validity ng swab? kaloka naman to. dagdag stress Pa pano kng na expire na at di ka Pa manganganak? buti kng tanggap nila ang rapid test.. pero baka depende sa hsptal.

36 weeks ako nagpa swab tapos gang ngayon di pa ko nanganganak. 2 weeks validity baka umulit pa ko 😅

37 weeks for 2kg is OK as is consider in a full term and if this is your 1st baby doctor might suggest for you to have smooth delivery ,because my 1st born is induced at 37weeks weight 2.4kg

Same situation.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles