191 Replies

VIP Member

No he only gave me a couple of times when we were still dating. After we have a child, I no longer receive flowers & rarely receive presents from my husband. However, I do not think that I'm deprived from these sweet gifts. In fact, I'm happier that he spend the $ on flowers & gifts on more practical purpose for our child like diapers, milk powder as raising a child these days are no longer cheap. I'm contented with the family homemade dinner & occasional walk in the parks/beaches as a family

Lucky ladies whose husbands still give u flowers or gifts. Ever since my 1st kid is born, no more flowers or presents for me. And the best part is, When it's Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, he will ask me whether I want flowers. Practically, I won't reply yes I want because it's expensive during these period, but another part of me was hoping to have a surprise, just a stalk I will be happy. But well,I still get to buy anything thats not too ridiculously expensive with his supplementary credit card.

Yup. Mine buys me flowers and gifts all the time. I married an extremely romantic man. Who showers me with love, gifts, time, attention, help (housework, taking care of kids, etc) and pretty much anything I want. (We are both working professionals with high flying careers and kids). We are still massively in love with each other and I wish more couples have what we have. And yes I know I am lucky and no I am not trying to rub it in. It's just that I do believe people can have it all

You're blessed

hindi ako binibigyan ng flower ng hobby ko but house and lot ganon ang binibigay nya.. nong bagong lipat kami sa amin new home na buntis ako agad for the first time.. 7years of waiting den po.. hindi sya ung type na pa flowers and chocolate iba .. kaya minsan sinasabihan ko sya na but ang dry mo heheh then sabihan nya agad na ang laki na ang regalo mo hindi mo alam.. hehe ganon sya. un security namin inuuna nya.

He used to. I'd get giant bouquets of roses for my birthday and valentine's but I recently told him that I wasnt into the whole flower thing and didn't want to hurt his feelings all those years. So he has since stopped. Honestly I feel it's a waste of money -- I'd rather chocolates or a some form of my favorite food.

Hindi po kami nasanay ng ganun. We never celebrated monthsaries/bdays/anniversaries kahit nung mag boyfriend pa lang kami. Pero consistent sya when it comes to his treatment sakin. Consistent din syang naggogrow and nagmamature for me. And i think that's more important rather than flowers and chocolate. 😊

VIP Member

I haven't received flowers from my partner - not a single petal. lol But I remember it's because I also expressed myself in the beginning that I'd prefer not to get any cause I find it impractical esp when it's on my birthday.. the price is too high as it's near All Saint's Day! hahaha :)

VIP Member

Never like receiving flowers so I told him from the day we started dating. I appreciate the beauty of the flowers uncut. I used to tell him that he can give me a broccoli instead cause at least I can make a salad out of it. He buys me gifts which leaves memories instead.

He got me flowers and cakes for our anniversary and my birthday. Only to post it on facebook along with greeting and flowery messages that im sure was not sincere... duh! He only did for public display... But he never greeted or talked with me personally. Hate it.

VIP Member

No. He did it twice nung bqgo pa lang kame may nakita ayang kakaiba at magandang bulalak na pinitas nya at binigay saken tas yung pangalawa eh nung nakikipagbalikan ulit sya non. Jusme ang malas ko po talaga andaming lalake pero ba't sa iresponsable ako bumagsak?😢

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles