flowers

Does your husband still give you flowers?

191 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Nahhh i seriously hate flowers and roses . This r e things datt wont last. Yes, he give me other things which i can keep for momento. He loves to bring me out. Have a nice meal, watch movie n holiday. His love n time is so important to me....dats all i want.

Read more

Mine knows since the time we dated I do not like flowers!! Thats cause its too girly and mush mush... What he still does give me is perfumes.and that too regularly. Well that's any time better than flowers and works totally like the 'AXE Effect' for him..;)

Read more

Never! haha He never did even when we were just boyfriend-girlfriend. Maybe there are really guys who are not fond of giving flowers/gifts to their partners. I honestly don't understand why, but he has said a couple of times that he's not a fan of flowers.

haha.. I was never one who appreciates flowers. But! I have a lot of female friends who do and they really love it when their hubbies/boyfriends present them with a bouquet (or even just a stalk) of their favourite flower for no special reason. :)

Yes. He's quite stubborn and a big "gifter". I've asked him for potted plants instead. He'd get me potted plants and still insists on the flowers on every special occasion, including "just because he's thought of me". He took after his dad.

Just once, when i graduated veterinary medicine. But our bf-gf relationship lasted for 10 years and we are married for 3 years now. I always long for a grandiose buoquet but i think its that longing that keeps us together.

Come to think of it, I only get flowers from him during Valentine's day but still, I feel loved and cared for :) Honestly, I prefer receiving his home coooked dishes than flowers but I really appreciate him being thoughtful..

Yes during my birthday & our wedding anniversary it's a flower arrangement delivered at home.sometimes before I go on business trip, I wake up with flowers on the side table.he is fond of little surprises...

He only gave me twice before but the reason is because I dont like flowers because I feel that they are not practical. However, he does gives me different surprises once in a while which I prefers over than flowers.

My hubby wanna give flowers but i will tell him off..."aiyah...waste money lah... Finally the flowers will end up in bin....might as well we go out for a good dinner?". Typical housewife always talk like that kan?