Do you share photos of your kids online?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In the past I used to post my kids' pictures in social media such as facebook and restricted to friends' viewing. However, nowadays I decided not to do so as to protect my children's privacy. It is actually up to your comfortable level whether to share your children's pictures online. You are their parents and you have the right to decide.

Read more

Hi Wendy, I occasionally do shares of my baby online but only within trusted groups. Given the amount of cybercrimes that happen these days, we must be wary of what we share online and what we do not. I make it a point to not share nude pictures of my baby, come what may

Read more

I do share my kids photo online occasionally i.e. Facebook but my profile is totally locked, only friends can see and I make sure not to add people I do not know personally to reduce the risk of cyber crimes.

I used to post my kid's photos online but reading so much about cyber crimes and people misusing photos of kids I have stopped doing it.

Yes, I do! But all my accounts are set to private, and only people I know in real life are on my account.

Yes i do. However i make sure only friends and family can have access to my online accounts.

Yes I do..have been doing so for the past 14 years.

VIP Member

Yup I do :)