Backing up baby's photos and videos

My phone is running out of space as it is bursting with thousands of photos and videos of my 5-month old baby. I'm a hoarder so I can't bear to delete her videos and photos. Every single one is too precious. Would like to ask you mummies how do you store and back up your children's photos and videos? How often do you back up, or is it an automatic backing up? I'm not a cloud user, is that what you guys use? If cloud, do you pay for it?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, you can either get a thumb drive to store or if you intend to use iCloud, you can set how often you want it to back up once connected to wifi. And yes, you need to pay for bigger storage on iCloud. I’m currently subscribed to 2TB @ $12.98 per month.

I am using hard disk and back up another version in another hard disk, just in case, my 500GB harddisk been full, planning to get 1TB or 2TB during the cyber Monday sale.. at least hard disk I think it won't got hack or lost in the cyber world.. haha

why not just upload to Facebook but set the album to private? you can upload them in good resolution too and photos will always be there unless Facebook is closed down. you can even download the photos you uploaded on Facebook too.

i subscribed to Google one started with 200gb first, if not enough than upgrade again. automatic backing up.

i backed up my son's photos to a hard drive , sd card & cloud storage. im that kiasu 🤣🤣

VIP Member

I use an external hard disk, iCloud or Google drive to back up

You can use the app called google photos. It’s really good.

VIP Member

can back up to iCloud, hard disk or thumb drive

Google photos. Auto back up

Just use google photo