Do you require your husband/wife to always ask your permission every time he goes out with friends esp when an ex-gf is in that circle too?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that i believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships, i have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partner but on this very last one i get fed up, i devised that i had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Google and this name kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so i immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it. Thank you Donald! WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Have never see a hacker like them is the kind of hacker that render good service, which have never seen, they have the best software to infiltrate your job speedy, like hacking of whatsapp, facebook, snapchat, repairing of credit card, criminal record, lost of property, hack Company and Security Agents Websites, Hack School portals and upgrades scores, Recover Lost Files Skype Spy and Hangouts, GPS location Tracking, Call Logs Retrieval – Incoming calls restriction. Remotely accessing SMS –Genuine Software cracking --Game hacking and cracking --Keylogging – Remote device w – Calendar Monitoring – Remote email spying –Internet Usage Monitoring– USSD Control command. etc. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my husband mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

This dude gets into accounts like a ghost UNNOTICED, UNTRACEABLE AND UNTOUCHED. Information is the greatest tool one can ever have I'm so excited, I came across a brilliant and reliable hacker. I needed to be sure. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. I'm tired of his lies and deceit also because am really tried of the so call marriage. Though this breaks my heart but its satisfying both same time. I'm free and have a clear doubt. Thanks to them for helping me. If you want a better private investigator/hack**!!! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Situations warrant you keep tab on cheating spouse when you feel they are been shady lately, exhibit new attitude and characters etc. They no longer care at home, come home late nights and being clingy to their phone that’s a sign of cheating. In my own case, I was able to catch my cheating wife in her way when I employed the services hackerspyville at gmail.. Who gave me access to all her texts, calls and many more there I could get vivid proofs to confront which she couldn’t deny. This info really helped our home, are you in need of a similar help don’t hesitate to write Ben. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

We definitely keep each other informed of what we're doing, as for asking for permission, not at all. We're each our own person and it's important to us to uphold that. Regarding the ex-girlfriend, it really depends on the situation and how aware you are of that. For example, if they were in a long term relationship and you know he still has feelings for her, I would maybe feel a little worried. Speak to him about it if you are that concerned, I'm sure his answer would be reassuring. Ultimately, it's you that he has chosen to spend the rest of his life with, so don't get too caught up on it :)

Read more

this is all usually based off the relationship dynamic that's been established at the start. Once it's established, it's hard to break/change that. But with that being said, it's always better to keep each other in the loop. If im uncomfortable with the idea, i let my partner know that i feel uncomfortable that she's going out and her ex is there etc. Vice -versa. feelings are tough, and it doesn't get easier just *because* you're married. people are still people. always talk about it though. the more you and your partner are aware of each other, the better!

Read more

â–ȘPhone đŸ“Č & ComputerđŸ’» Hacks â–ȘEmail 📧 & Social Media Account💝 Hacks â–ȘChanging of Grades🗞& Credit Score💰 â–ȘDetection of weakness and upgrade of FireWall and lots more. Our Hacks are Suburb and always ready to hack for you, any day, anytime. If you ever need help or Hacking Services, please contact us trough our Secure line. Our services to you will be Concealed and for no reason be revealed to others. You have our word on that. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Do you need a reliable hacker that offer any sort of the following hacking services? – Get any password from any Email Address. – Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. – Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc) – Grades changes (institutes and universities) – Websites hacking, pentesting. – Hacking courses and classes. Our services are 100% secure and discreet guaranteed. Contact: EMAIL ADDRESS: : [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

i dont ask for permission but i will ask if hes okay with it because its important for me to acknowledge his feelings and especially if an ex partner is going to be around, i think its important that i take a step back and not go before even asking him. usually if i'm meeting a friend/s of the opposite sex, i will let him know then ask if hes okay with it. but if an ex partner is going to be there, i will take the initiative to turn down the meeting.

Read more