Do you have a recommended brand for herbal bath in confinement? Confused by all the options available.

Post image
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My friends sang praises of the Confinement Herbal Bath TYT. It is made according to a traditional formula with specially selected herbs: 1) Argy Wormwood Leaf - dispels cold, relieves pain in lower abdomen with cold sensation and stops bleeding. 2) Motherwort Herb - Activates blood circulation and promotes urination. 3) European Verbena - Reduces water retention. 4) Orientvine Stem - Promotes diuresis and reduces pain. 5) Pomelo Skin - Boiled pamelo skin water use to wash hair reduces headache, flu and reduce body heat. Overall, it warms up the body, removes ‘wind’, improves blood circulation and gives relief from birthing aches.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I feel, all work the same, because by right during confinement, you shouldn't bath, hence you can't soak in the herbal bath for too long, hence need to be fast and furious. Just that, it's less harmful than using normal hot water, I will say not much different, no1 i didn't use, and i'm perfectly fine with rinsing hot water. As after massage tend to be oily. No2, didn't feel got much diff, maybe i only rinse the body and done le.

Read more

I used the lemongrass shower gel from Taiwan. Saves the trouble of boiling the confinement herbs.

thanks

VIP Member

I used this. I jus loved e smells. Thnx to my MIL

Post reply image

I do it easy.. Use lemongrass shower gel :)

VIP Member

i think daifonai is good and easy to use.

I myself using Daifonai, so far so good!

I'm using daifongai, it's quite good.