No Herbal bath during confinement

Any mummies did not use herbal bath during confinement, and just bath as per usual and turns out fine ? I do not have a confinement lady and only gg for postnatal massage and doesnt include herbal bath. I know i can just buy the readymade at shopee but ill be too lazy to prepare the bath. Can i just bath as per normal ? #FTM

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I just bathed with warm water and immediately dry my wet hair using hair dryer. Hubby bought me the herbal bath but never use it 😝 . So far when i had my postnatal massage my therapist said no ‘wind’ trapped in my body. So i guess it’s alright to skip it.

I only had post natal massage, no herbal bath. I shower daily as per usual with my usual shampoo and soap. No cold water tho. I shower with lukewarm water. I'm 11 months post partum. so far so good! I did put on Aulora pants and socks during confinement.

My broken marriage has been restore with the help of Dr.Breakthrough the most best spell cast online i highly recommends Dr.Breakthrough to anyone in need of help: Contact Email Him At: [email protected] Or WhatsApp: +2349037171626

Never had herbal bath for all my 3 postnatals. Alls good 😊 i bathed everyday as per normal, right after delivery. Shampoo and soap. Need to keep clean and hygienic we are breastfeeding baby. Baby wouldn’t like it if we smell haha

Me, it was just too must job especially when I have no help. I just shower as per normal with warm water, blow dry air immediately after shower. Can’t tell if I have any problems now since I’m only 20m PP 😂.

I did not use herbal bath for all my 5 pregnancy and again won't for my 6th. as for postnatal massage, this would be my first time doing. who will you be engaging?

9mo ago

is it good? how much?

I didn’t! That box of herbal bath packets are still there, will probably use them for foot soaking later on. 4 months pp and I’m all well btw.

never use anything im cs and no.nanny no confinement food🥲 just tge normal shower

I did not and too lazy to use