Mixing underwear

Do you ladies wash ur undies or mixing it with ur hubby clothes n wash? Old generation will said it not gd to wash it with hubby clothes. Hubby will not have"gd fortune". What do you ladies think?

62 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally for me, out of respect if you go to anyone’s house and need to do laundry, please have some spare. Don’t wash your undergarments at other people’s house. My SIL will bring home all her undergarments whenever she stays over at my parents place. It’s quite embarrassing having to air your undergarments at someone else’s house and you have unannounced guests coming over at times. If it was my own house, I’d just throw everything in the machine and hang it out into the sun to dry quickly. We were also taught not to allow ANYONE (helpers especially) to wash or touch our own family’s undergarments especially husband and wife’s afraid it might cause unnecessary tension in the marriage, and for that I wouldn’t take a risk. You never know these people might have ill intentions. Ahhh I wouldn’t dare.

Read more

No wor my undies was all hand wash never mix with hubby clothes . Ya old generation have this thinking cause for we girls have menus every months and for them they always say that is very dirty .. That is y when in the old generation time when menus come they dun have sex ,undies must be all hand wash, after birth cannot bath for a month cannot walk under other people undies will have bad luck and bad fortune for the year but now is new generation already more high tech we have washing machine have condom els ... not much people believe about the old generation thinking already

Read more

I hand wash mine together with my wife's undies including scrub. I don't bother others say I will have bad fortune ('sway'). Those who said that have forgotten most men were born through women's vagina, so does it mean they will have bad fortune? Moreover, most men don't wash their wife's undies, do they have good fortune and never 'sway' at all? Just my two cents worth.

Read more

Before we have children, I wash my husband's clothes together with my clothes using the washing machine. But I handwash my bras & undies. Now I wash my clothes with children' clothes. And washing my husband's clothes individually in washing machine. Still I handwash my own undies n bras mainly for hygiene purpose, not because of superstitious.

Read more
8y ago

ive always heard about the hygiene part but i dn understand y bras are not hygienic enough to b put in machine to wash together. undies i understand because of discharge. but y bras too?

VIP Member

As im living with my inlaws, all the ladies in the house handwash cos the people in the house deem is dirty. But once i were to move into my house, i will handwash any 'dirty' stuffs and just throw it into the washing machine. If my husband were to think it's dirty, i will tell him kindly wash your own clothes then!

Read more

For me, it is more on hygiene coz we have discharge and is really unpleasant to mix with the other clothes to wash. I usually wash my own undies when i bathe and then hang to dry. For my bras, i used washing net in the washing machine. Not that it is dirty but coz i am afraid washing machine will spoil my bra.

Read more

well my wife was all together. I feel my luck hasn't changed much haha.. maybe it's always been like normal. Anyway always do what you can to prevent quarrels or "advice" session. let you be upset and honestly spoil the relationship with your hubby and it creates alot of tension and stress. unless you want him dead. haha

Read more
8y ago

Not hubby prob.. It jus some MIL take this to blame DIL because son not doing well in career or business..

yes. it's my husband clothes and it's me who do the laundry. so hack it. i don't see the relation of mixing with hubby's clothes = hubby not having good fortune. if there are ppl who still believe in it, i think they should ask their husband to do their own laundry 🤷🏻‍♀️

If I'm staying with my parents or in laws I'll wash it seperatly, as most older generation minds a lot about this. But only my husband & I stayed tgt so I've asked if he mind our clothes are washed tgt, he doesn't so i dump everything to e washing machine.

when my mum nagged about this, i always asked her why westerners have no such traditions but they doing so well for so long leh.. this shows that it is only superstition and will not come true. after a few times, my mum reflected on it and has never brought it up since.