10 Replies

Hi! I only started taking folic acid at week 7 when I went for my first gynae appointment as i am a first time mom and I didn't even know it was important to start consuming 3 months before trying to conceive 😅 I recently delivered and my baby is healthy ☺️ for now you could keep up with the folic acid, and just go for your gynae appointments consistently! In your second trimester you can also opt for more detailed testing - I went for NIPT though my family has no history of genetic and developmental abnormalities. Note that NIPT gives you the gender though! So if you're wanting to be surprised remember to let your gynae know not to send you the gender results directly :")

most pregnant women in the past didn't take folic acid tablets and they are still able to give birth to healthy babies so do relax! There are certain foods that we ate which contain folic acid as well 😉

hi, yes don't worry. A couple of friends of mine didn't know they were pregnant till nearly week 18. Babies were fine. I also didn't start taking folic acid till after week 6

Mummy of 6 healthy babies, never took folic acid for any of them 🥰

Hi don’t worry should be fine :)

TapFluencer

yes there r

TapFluencer

👌💕

its ok

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles