Did you have friends and family visit you in hospital post delivery or visitors only once you got home?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes, my immediate family and my relatives came to visit the day after I gave birth (I delivered at night). It is very common to have relatives visit in the hospital ward and throughout the confinement period. It's really strange if you think about it - they need the new mother to rest as much as possible in the first month but the visitors just keep coming. There's no time to rest when you have to entertain guests.

Read more

I only had immediate family members visiting me at the hospital because I was too tired to entertain anyone else. My friends and family members only visisted me after my confiment, and they only came in batches at different weekends so my son wouldn't feel too overwhelmed too much with the number of people.

Read more

My close family members visited me in the hospital right after my delivery. For close friends, they also came to visit me during the hospital stay. I will try to limit the number of visitors as I prefer to get a better rest during my hospital stays.

TapFluencer

Both. You can decide on what you want and inform your family and friend accordingly

thanks

Both. Do what makes you most comfortable.