Did you attempt to use a waist trainer after delivery to get back on shape?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have a friend who tried tummy wrap (for a month) together with post pregnancy massage. She restarted her exercise regime once her doctor cleared her for physical activities. After eight months, she is just 6kg from her pre-pregnancy weight and is able to fit into most of her clothing (except those really figure hugging ones). But she was saying that diet plays an important role. As she is still breastfeeding, she makes sure she keeps to a healthy and balanced diet most of the time. She eats enough and drinks a lot of water to ensure that she is not compromising her baby’s health. She recommends tummy wrap as she feels that it helped with her recovery and did not see any harm to her body.

Read more
VIP Member

I wore a binder after my jamu massage for most of the day for 7 days. After that, I purchased a body shaper which I did try to wear, but I've since stopped. It's not because my tummy has gone in, but rather because it was extremely stifling to wear the shaper even at home. I do use it under my dresses when I go out though.

Read more
Post reply image

If you are looking for belly binder, Belly Bandit brand is recommended, buy one size smaller than your usual size. I have 2 friends used it and managed to flatten the belly. You can get it from Mothercare, it costs about $80.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Thanks, mums. Any idea how much one like this costs? Recommended brand as well? :)

thanks