Did u fit into ur old clothes postpartum? How long Shld I keep them in hope of ever fitting into them? What did u do to ur beautiful old clothes?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

yes! I do not exercise, but I take care not to overeat. I believe BF does help with weight loss, though I do not have much, I give whatever I can. I am still wearing clothes bought more than two decades ago.

A month after i gave birth i not only fit into my pre preggy clothes but i was able to fit into clothes i havent worn for 4 years! The only answer i really got was that it was because of breastfeeding.

I kept them but over the years, my collection of clothes just keep expanding. I've a wardrobe full of clothes now and "I have nothing to wear..." is all I can feel when I open it up everyday.

yes I could, you should keep it so that it motivates you to go back to your original size. Dont keep on changing the size of your clothes, you will never realise how much you have put on

With my 1st pregnancy, for some1 like me who dont workout, I can fit my old clothes after 2years++. But then I got pregnant after that. So now my 2nd baby 7mo, still waiting

TapFluencer

i can still wear my clothes from more than 20 years ago... it really varies from person to person... just do the best we can... wishing u health both physically & mentally

It took me 18 months! Haha I know my weight loss probably came slowly but after I started work especially I'm on my feet all day and gradually started losing weight.

If anyone interested to get body composition check let me know! It took me 3 months to slim down and down 2 sizes. :) 97415544 pm me

VIP Member

Slimmed down effortlessly but boobs area too tight, old clothes can't wear anymore

VIP Member

Back into shape to great extent but not yet into the old clothes postpartum 😂