Did anyone sign up for package at Baby spa. Was it worth it? How long is the swimming for?

Post image
47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn't sign for the package, I brought my boy for the trial. My friend signed for the package. If ur baby enjoy it, u can consider "sharing" away some of the sessions as after about the 4th time, baby and parents will be sian alrdy. Just that the "member baby" and the "sharing baby" needs to do the baby spa at the same time. Among the spa outlets, changi city point staff is nice and can really engage the baby - not like NEX. Inflatable pool at home sounds like an idea but frankly I got friends who bough and only use once or twice Caz it's tiring to fill and drain the thing - u will find it a major waste of water too so u won't do it often. How old is ur baby? There are heated mineral water swimming pools available - slightly expensive but I think it's more worth it then this. I waiting for my baby to turn 6 months to go for such. If really want can go normal swimming pool (or condo pool) and go early - when it's not so "polluted" yet. U can buy the neck float from Taobao. Keep the dip within 20min Caz it can be cold - and of Caz just look out for baby feeling cold too (not himself), nails a little purple

Read more

Just to share: I personally had a very bad experience at the Baby Spa in Northpoint. The staff kept pushing me to buy package (I went there as I got a voucher from Friend for my LO's full month.) she kept insisting and say if we dun sign up & go regularly, baby will scare of water, development will be slower than other babies, & it's also a form of exercise for them. She Kept Saying all the negative things :( And she kept insisting that my LO wasn't happy (she was kicking her legs and smiling!) and kept selling me the package so that "she will be a strong baby & not scared of water". I was quite pissed off at her selling tactics and moreover the expiry of the package is quite fast and it ain't cheap too. Fast forward almost 2 yrs later since my last visit there, my girl LOVES playing with water, have no phobia, develops well, runs fast & everything opposite of wad that lady had said. I would rather spend the money on proper Swimming lessons rather at the "baby spa".

Read more

I personally think this is a waste of money and would rather sign my baby up for swim classes or at the baby gym. I never liked how pushy the sale staffs were and they only seemed keen in asking me to sign up for the expensive packages. My son was clearly tired and yet kept asking and persuading me to at least sign up for a trial (I was there to accompany a friend). At least in swimming classes, the "bath tubs" are biggers and they would like actual life saving lessons like flipping over *if* for some reason your baby crawls and falls into a pool while you weren't looking. As for massages, take up a baby massage class and give them to your baby whenever you can. It's more personal and you get to bond much better with your child too

Read more

Yes I did sign up for the packages at Northpoint , though i find it quite expensive. But it's a great experience for baby experienced exercise in the water & having fun . Maybe can start with only 10 session for 6 months, as mine package included 3 baby massages , one complimentary table top photo (baby photo shoot ) , personal insurance plan etc. My baby was 4 months that time so far she has been enjoying it especially kicking .. Hv heard from my friend that once packages signed try to use it ASAP, cos at times baby after the 8,9 or 10 session , they won't be interested . However it's depends

Read more

I had signed a package with them but decided to cancel it. I felt that they were too hard sell and forcing baby over their limits. I only went for the first swim which is about 5 minutes as he is only 1 month old (yes they force me to let him swim when we only went for a shave!) Depending on location, there are better baby spa but sadly at my area they are not recommended. Too many bad reviews from mummies and daddies. So a group of us always arrange for a swim date at one of the mummies' condominium.

Read more

I actually signed up for my first baby but i did not utilise it all as i hardly have time to bring her out after my maternity leave and the package actually last for 6months which expires rather fast. Then after, my hubby bought an inflatable pool which we can use it anytime when we are free. I find it's more convenient and also economic as the package outside is not cheap too. Now with the existing pool that we bought, we can use it for my 2nd baby which is more practical and cost saving.

Read more

I have sign up for my baby when he was 6 mth It ca help baby Boosts confidence Introducing children to water at a very young age helps prevent a fear of water developing later. Exercises that involve moving independently in water and holding on to the side are wonderful for baby’s confidence. Warm water relaxes the baby, and swimming stimulates their appetite. Being in the water helps improve co-ordination and balance. Your can sign up the trial package before make the decision

Read more

I did sign up for the shortest package but before that i did pay for a trail session 1st for my girl to see if she enjoy..I prefer this then public pool due to chlorine and babyspa water is warm. We always go to Westgate branch and my girl have fun there. Aftertime after the spa my girl can nap quite long. The 1st few time will be for short duration and then it be a 45min but will stop once baby is tired. Never force ur kiddo if they dnt like

Read more

when my boy was 3 months old, we signed him up for the unlimited package. he swims twice a week and we limit the time for his swims to not more than 20mins to prevent him from being overtired, and to be able to reach home in time for his nap :) IMO, it helps my boy in his motor skills development and surprisingly, he learnt how to propel himself forward and backward, and turn around on his own without any intervention.

Read more

I bought an inflatable tub on Q10 and enjoyed baby spa in the comfort of own home.. however, agree with some parents that draining and filling water (have to add hot water too if not LO will get a cold) is tiring (we treat it as a form of exercise) Also discovered cheap plastic balls on Taobao so bought 200 balls at $7.. so the inflatable tub can dual use - swim and ball time

Read more