Did anyone sign up for package at Baby spa. Was it worth it? How long is the swimming for?

Post image
47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just to share: I personally had a very bad experience at the Baby Spa in Northpoint. The staff kept pushing me to buy package (I went there as I got a voucher from Friend for my LO's full month.) she kept insisting and say if we dun sign up & go regularly, baby will scare of water, development will be slower than other babies, & it's also a form of exercise for them. She Kept Saying all the negative things :( And she kept insisting that my LO wasn't happy (she was kicking her legs and smiling!) and kept selling me the package so that "she will be a strong baby & not scared of water". I was quite pissed off at her selling tactics and moreover the expiry of the package is quite fast and it ain't cheap too. Fast forward almost 2 yrs later since my last visit there, my girl LOVES playing with water, have no phobia, develops well, runs fast & everything opposite of wad that lady had said. I would rather spend the money on proper Swimming lessons rather at the "baby spa".

Read more