diaper bag

is diaper bag necessary?? ?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went abit crazy and got two jujube and skiphop. Got scolded by hubby because it hurts his shoulders. In the end, we used hubby's new Timbak2 backpackwhich is meant for trekkers and cyclists. What you should look out for 1) can throw into washing machine 2) two strapped 3) inner pockets to organise small ziplocked items like cottonpads and nursing pads 4) easy access like side zips and those water bottle pockets to put their sippy cups It's fun shopping around, taobao offer so many good options but I hit quota already :(

Read more
5y ago

Ask the guys for the best backpacks. Since they carry it around often :)

VIP Member

A big bag is necessary, doesn't have to be a "diaper" bag. But a good designed diaper bag does help in storage of stuff inside the bag, e.g. easy to reach wet wipes, storage pockets for milk and clothes etc.

VIP Member

Yes u need to prepare for diapers, baby wipes, changing mat, bottle, milk powder and blankets or Muslin cloths (for keeping baby warm in shopping mall etc) when going out for long period of time.

Nopes, I just use a regular backpack but compartmentalise my stuff so I can easily reach into the bag and fish out the stuff quickly

Hey, It definitely helps as it has all the relevant sections etc. But you can also use any other big bag if you have

VIP Member

U need a big bag! Just separate the stuffs inside like diapers in a wet bag to prevent it from getting wet.

You might also like this website which is for fashion bags:"https://mybosidu.com/"

Nope. I gt diaper bag from TMC but end up only use the changing pad inside haha

I think it will b a good organizer for messy parent, otherwise probably no need

Helps if you are going out for longer hours. Always good to be prepared.