Dear working mummies, how do you cope with working life and family life taking care of lo, especially if you are in the middle management in your workplace. There are times which I thought of stepping down and be happy ordinary employee. Hope to hear some wise advice from everyone here! Thank you!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, contact him today via [email protected] Text +18144484537  His website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ he is specializes in the following 1:Love Spell 2:Protection Spell 3:Pregnancy Spell 4:Financial Prosperity Spell This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems

Read more

Same as Ling, it depend on your priorities in life and how supportive your husband is on the priority you have, for example children. I used to have quite a good pay job in IT but our line of work, husband in the same line too, requires long hour and flying around sometimes. By the time we are home, we are so tired after a day of work and sometimes got to work on weekend for system mirgration or maintenance. After we have our second child, we both agreed to change our lifestyle by having me at home to care for the kids as I can update him of our Children's milestones so we don't have any regrets. Life is definitely tougher and tighter on budgets now but we are much happier. My Husband like the idea of having home cooked food and clean house after work where he get to spend at least 15 to 30 minutes with the kids before they going to bed. We fight lesser now over house chores or caring of kids for some "me" time after work. As we both get a breather certain time of the day.

Read more

Need to work doubly hard for sure. Work out a time table and see how u and husband and run the household and look after the kiddo together, and whether u have additional help? Maybe once a wk can deposit the child at in-laws if possible so that day will be the day that u can have the late meetings and appointments where possible. I will try to still persist because I think it's important to have a career for myself as something I do for myself too. That said, our kids only grow up once, if financially able then maybe u can step down? But u have to be v prepared that once down, it will be v hard to up again in the future. And down maybe not have a as significant big hangs in ur balancing act yar

Read more

I was in middle management and it was indeed pretty stressful. Management don't let me know what's going on, I'm expected to manage those below me but they don't respect me. Ya anyway I have quit already... I totally understand e stresses of being in middle management and your desire to just be a "happy ordinary employee"! But I feel every position has stresses...just need to see if you are able to manage them? For me it was really making me severely depressed at being ostracised... so I felt it was better i leave. Anyway I'm pregnant and need a break. :)

Read more

Extra hard day in and day out. I used to work in a residential home for juveniles when my sin was a few months old. Frankly i was so into my job that baby ended up being the last to be picked up. When i had to rush back to the home in the middle of the night, i even took baby with me. End up, i stayed in the home with my family as well. With that said, i resigned. I came to a point where i realized, i wanted my son more then anything else. I was exhausted. I made my priorities and sticked to it. You should too, whatever your priorities are.

Read more