teacher woes

Hi. Dear parents. If you were me. How would you do? My primary 5 boy school tomorrow will be going for p5 school camp. But he is the only 1 in class will not be join in. I only know yesterday until teacher A told me. She though i know there's a camp on thursday. She call me and told me that my boy still need to attend school although he never go for the camp. I was very curious how come there's a p5 camp which i dont know. And how come my boy will not be going. I ask my boy. He said maybe he too naughty. So teacher wont allow him to go. And he look like" never mind". Than i call back teacher A. She said she "heard" my boy form teacher, said because the camp will be release in the camp area, will not be go back to school release. So she though we wont be able to go fetch him.( i and my hubby work 10am to 10pm even on weekend. We stay nearby school so we often let him go home himself if there a event.) But the form teacher never approach us or give us a form to inform that. So we can decide who to fetch him if really need. Just than, after call teacher A. My boy said: oh, that y form teacher never give me form. I feel so sad that he feel he is the only 1 teacher dun give him go for the camp. He feel release after heard what i conversation with the teacher A. Althought he keep said its ok. Because to naughty. I still feel so sad why the form teacher never ever want to let us know at first. Should i call the form teacher again? But i feel already cant do anything. And i scared if i voice out. My boy still need to be at the school for 1 more year. Is it i think too much?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love my P5 camp!!! 1) did ur boy happen to use ur name and inform the teacher "my parents don't allow me To go?" i remember no matter what school event need parents t explain n write letter to explain why the child is not allowed to go. Please verify with the form teacher! P5 they are old enough to inform parents what are all the events excursions etc, Teachers are not going t call parents one by one. I'm just curious why ur boy didn't tell u or mention anything about sch camp. It's like the event of the year. No offence but I know it's hard working 10-10 Everyday but do pay more attention to ur child, give him more attention.

Read more