Constipation and Yeast Infection

Dear ladies help pls. Any recommendations for relief of constipation and yeast infection? Everytime had a bowel movement will be accompanied with blood. Already taking prunes, yakult. And also keep getting yeast infection even after putting pessary. Is there any probiotics recommendation?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had it 3 times during my pregnancy. twice given pessary, 3rd one was given antibiotics. was adviced by the gynae to wear cotton panties or go bare when at home, always keep your V dry, no doucing .. mine is greenish yellow but no smell .. as long there is no foul odour and itchiness it is normal during pregnancy .. contipation is also normal, i even have prolasped hammoroids (still have it now) . i was given fig syrup to soften the stool . as for the hammoroids, i have cream for it . i'd suggest you seek your gynae's advice .. they will give you suitable meds . takee care

Read more

for yeast infection (recurring one) and I'm using baking soda to alleviate the itch for now but need to clear it altogether, so thinkinh of buying vaginal inserts from pharmacy, same brand prescribed by doc during earlier occurrence...

I had yeast infection throughout my pregnancy.. medicine, probiotics also no use. Only stop the moment baby came out. Constipation wise I took stool softener,

Mama, I see it is better to get advice from your doctor If you still have this. AS you are in a special condition like pregnancy.

I had constipation too on my 1st trim, fresh/ natural coconut juice helps