Yeast infection

Does any mummies here have frequest yeast infection during pregnancy? And what do u do? Mine is very frequent

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you're wearing panty liner, change it frequently after every toilet visits. After washing, wipe clean your V from the front to the back not the other way round. Also change your underwear at least 3 times daily. Get yourself cotton material underwear cos this material is more breathable than others. If you're given the medicated wash, make sure to wash properly. And also take your antibiotic on time and finish the course.

Read more
3y ago

Try the cotton and don't wear panty liner to sleep. My last infection was during my early stage of pregnancy which was in June. I then started to not wear any panty liner to sleep. The only troublesome is to have to wash clean the underwear but so far so good now. Not sure for my case is it because I have kidney stones and I also have blood in my urine, probably because of the stones. That's why the frequent infections.

Tell your Gynae or Medical officer about it. They will give u medication to get rid the yeast infection too. Do use cottin panties and wash your V Area. Do not use any soup. Just water. Dont worry. Its common till you give birth. Take care

3y ago

Thank you!

I have the same problem too. asked gynae, she say it's fine, common. so I jus keep changing my panty liner and washing as much as I can (use moist tissue paper) and I also apply the cream from gp if it itch.

3y ago

Thanks! Ya its the same with me too, very frequent and i have done my part in all terms of cleanliness.

VIP Member

First, let your gynae know! They may do a swap test to ensure it’s not BV. 2nd, take probiotics! 3rd, try not to wear panties when you sleep, let it air

Tell the nurse in charge, always wash it using water, don't use any feminine wash, ensure the underwear always dry.. That's all, good luck 💕

Try probiotics but consult with gynae first.