So sad and depressed😭

Dear c sec mommies. was wondering if your csec scar transforms over time? from a scar close to invisible to something so visible? the top photo was taken right before my massage session and the bottom one was taken 1 week post massage. I was 6 weeks pp when i decided that i was ready for my massage i trusted the auntie that massaged me since she was experience since it was 6 weeks pp she felt that it was okay ti massage around the tummy area , also claiming that if i wasnt a csec patient the pressure applied would be harder after the 2nd session i feedback to her and told her not to massage my lower abdomen as it was close to the csec scar and i was uncomfortable I also wore a binder , the cloth type that she manually wraps around my body and ties a knot in the middle. it’s tight but bearable , she also placed a clean sanitary pad at the bottom knot closest to my csec scar so that it doesnt interfere with it however, pressure is still there when i sit, breast feed my baby at night and go to the toilet it was uncomfortable but i trusted her, since she is the person of expertise. over time i realised my scar got redder and now raised a little i asked her if it was normal and she said yes it is because my tummy has shrunk, hence causing the scar to be visible 🤷🏻‍♀️ i told her i was sad that my scar was not as pretty as before. all she said was “all csec scars are like that” if she had told me it would result in that, i would have never gone for a massage. we paid good money for a private doctor and i was super happy and proud of my scar whenever inlook at it now when i look at it i feel guilty for not taking care of my body, i feel ugly. i broke down and cried to my hubby saying that this is not how it should be . but he kept consoling me and said that all scars are like that. i’ve been feeling so depressed ever since. looking at my perfect scar to something that could have been prevented. this is why i have always been skeptical about traditional approaches. but again i have nobody to blame but myself i should have trusted my instincts and stopped the massage right away. why am i so stupid. fixing things that arent broken😭😭😭😭

So sad and depressed😭
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im also under private, and This scar is totally normal after awhile.