Daddies, do you still find some time for yourself to go to the gym? :)

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not really enough time. I generally go for early morning or late evening work outs. My wife has quit her job after our baby is born and currently a stay-at-home mom. She takes care of him all day long along with household activities. so she is very much exhausted by end of day. Hence I take up the night duties with my baby. Evening bath, putting him to sleep, comforting him in the midnight wakeups. With these activities, I can't wake up early for workout. Planning to find a convenient slot for mid day lunch time workout

Read more

Yes, three times a week. After some trials, I realised I need to plan it during the time baby sleeps though. I get up looking after the baby in the morning before work. Once I come home in the evening, quality time again. But then, once the baby is in bed, there's plenty of time to arrange a work out, as long as the wife also gets her off time. Weekends we usually try to give each other 'time off' to do things like sports, reading, etc

Read more

I speak on behalf of my friends who are daddies. If they have consistently worked out before baby, they will find time even after baby arrives, busy or not. They say it gives them much needed break from daddy and hubby duties. For those who don't really work out and keep saying they will, chances are, they will never start haha.

Read more
VIP Member

Yes i do try to save some time for exercise in my busy schedule , Whether it's for gym or at home otherwise it makes me feel lousy and inactive. Sometime in my busy schedule if i fail to make time for gym , I usually do some exercise at home like skipping , stretching exercise and yoga

my husband has never been the workout types but after pestering him a lot, he did take up membership in a gym. i have always made time even though i have two kids and am working. however, he barely went, and only after 2 weeks or so he started giving excuses for why he cant go.

most definitley. Sometime lack of sleep makes this more challenging, but this is also how I defrag about work before the day begins and is a very important part of my day. My wife has been with me a long time and understand and encourages this.

My husband still goes to gym weekly. I think it is good for him to relax and set mind free from anything for 1hour. After each gym I always feel he is very refreshing and energetic to help me to take care of the children.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3500)

For daddies who don't have time for gym: https://www.facebook.com/FlyUpFitness/videos/611888702297999/ Use a cloth instead if you don't have a carpet at home. Great for core, chest and shoulders! ;p

Read more

Depends on individual. For me it's No. hardly have any time left after busy schedule and would dedicate even an hour looking after my baby rather then spending time in gym.