stomach size

Currently now im 37th weeks and i have a friend who is at 36th weeks but her stomach is bigger than mine. We are at the same height and size too. Her husband isnt very tall but mine is. Should i be worried? I dont usually eat unnecessarily, i dont have cravings. I eat when im hungry. Gynae mentioned that my baby's weight is of a normal range. I feel abit jealous that her stomach is bigger than mine, looks nicer :(

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As a FTM, i dun really bother nor get jealous abt hw big or small my bump is. Instead, im enjyin my beautiful bump and preganancy bcz a happy mummy wil haf a happy baby. Dun get jealous n love your bump cz if baby is normal then its ok. Every pregnancy is different. Tis is bcz at the end of the day ur tummy will shrink back to nomal faster than those who has a bigger n nicer bump. Try nt to go on hunger nt gd for the baby n haf snacks in between. dun worry so lng as u dun overeat, haf a healthier choice snacks n regular exercise, u b fine. Do readings whenever you can bcz it does help to clear ur worries and b mre knwleagable too. jiayou.

Read more