βœ•

2 Replies

TapFluencer

hi mummy latch and pump your milk. I wouldn't recommend you to go for FM. if you have the supply just do it! from my experience I never regret until now 23 months. the boobs do wonder things like when my baby fussy just offer the boobs. when sleep regression just offers the boobs. when want to nap just offers the boobs. shopping halfway just latch on and shop. teething boobs can helps. what's the most amazing thing is if your baby is unwell when you haven sense it your boobs is producing the antibodies to your baby already. my baby ever have a fever and the milk I pump out changes color from white to yellow. *touch wood* my baby has never fall sick so far. breastmilk is the best thing for baby.

Aww thank you! Thats really nice to hear. With all the new stuff i need to learn to feeling insecure about myself, that was nice of you. I hope i can be a super mum like you. Thank you so much! πŸ˜€β€οΈ

Hi mummy! Why not pump your milk to bottle feed your baby instead? Can keep in the fridge or freeze it and use them anytime and also to keep stash. It'll be a waste to start on formula since you can supply alot & you'll save a lot of money too. BF won't hurt if your baby is latching correctly. I'm a mum of 5 and still learning the correct way without hurting the nipples. Don't worry. It'll takes time to learn the correct way. Afterall, we're still learning, new mum or experienced ones ☺️

Hey! Well i tried pumping once and breast produce more than what i needed πŸ˜“ it really hurt the whole day. I wanna change to FM as she is asking for BF every 1-2 hours which i end up kissing her at night whenever i feed her. Im just considering as i will start work soon and my mother is taking care of her. & some say pumping makes your breasts saggy πŸ˜“ Also it will be alot easier if the husband feeding her FM whenever im not around or too tired to BF. BUT THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY & ADVICE. Dont think i will go to FM anytime soon 😁

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles