Worried with no sign of baby coming out...

Currently 38 to 39 weeks pregnant, but there is still no signs of baby coming out... Gynaecologist says that by the 40 weeks if there is still no signs they will do a scan for water bag water level. And 41 week will induce, should i be worried? Sorry first time mummy here...

227 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Currently on my 37 weeks na, im doing excercises in the morning, walking and start eating pineapples and drinking pineapple juice to naturally induce labor.. Lets us not all be stressed mommies, just talk to your baby and pray 😊🙏 our baby will come out as soon as they are ready so might as well take action to our body on preparation for delivery 🤰💕 #firsttimemom also Goodluck and Godbless to us, my due this coming Nov. 27 ☺️

Read more
3y ago

Update lang mga mamsh, nanganak nadin ako @ 37 weeks 2 days via NSD, Nov. 15, 2020 (11:25pm).. Ginawa ko lang tlaga is more on walking and squatting during that time kasi pagka check sakin ng ob ko nung last check up at exactly 38 weeks ko 2cm na ako nun kaya tlaga nag purisgi ako na magpatagtag and ayun sa awa ng Diyos nakaraos na din ako. Kung nagawa ko mamsh magagawa nyo rin, Tiwala at pray lang tayo lagi. Have a safe delivery sa mga Team November dyan and to pregnant mommys out there. Godbless us all 🙏