Worried with no sign of baby coming out...

Currently 38 to 39 weeks pregnant, but there is still no signs of baby coming out... Gynaecologist says that by the 40 weeks if there is still no signs they will do a scan for water bag water level. And 41 week will induce, should i be worried? Sorry first time mummy here...

227 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Mine didn't want to come out during that gestational age too.. the womb must be really comfortable. Heh. As long as baby's movements are fine and you're well, it should be all right. Just try to get enough rest before labour really comes. And if baby really doesn't come on time, your gynae will make the appropriate recommendations, so not to worry.

Read more

Why is everyone speaking in Tagalog? This isn’t a Filipino app. It’s very frustrating for pregnant mommies who don’t understand.

7mo ago

This is Singapore apps not Philippines apps and it Singapore countries don’t know how to reply in English manner then better make your own Tagalog apps

mine was the same. by 40 weeks i actually a day before the due and still no sign of labor. went to gynae she said the baby's head circumference is big and will be hard to come out if i wait longer so the next day i went to kk with no sign of labor and was induce. Baby just very comfortable inside and don't want to come out i guess .

Read more

38 weeks and 4Day Nangangalay at Sumasakit lang Balakang ko. pero yung mga something na lumalabas sa maselan naten. wala pa. I hope na maging normal ang deliveries nateng malapit na mga Momshieeee's pray us always lang po tayo Laban para po kay Baby🤗👶🤰❣️

Same case for me and Dr. suggested for inducement at 41 weeks. I can advise you to walk/do squats to encourage baby to go down. There are some exercises on YouTube where they use yoga ball engage baby's head to pelvis. My baby came out 1 day before the planned inducement. May all goes well for you! ❤️

Read more
VIP Member

I didn’t have any sign of labour too. During every gynae check up from 37 weeks onwards, my gynae check for dilation. On 38 weeks, she asked me to admit as 3cm dilated, but I wasn’t feeling and pain/contraction, just a super heavy stomach! Net, there’s no need to worry, trust your gynae. They know best. :)

Read more
4y ago

@Rosil nanganak na po kayo?

haha i was equally paranoid too. got induced at 41 weeks and baby came out next day! so literally 41+1, healthy baby and we didnt have to worry abt jaundice at all! i know it's hard not to worry but as long as gynae say baby is healthy, let baby play inside abit more and talk to baby 😚😊

my baby doesn't want to come out too,i went to the delivery suite and asked them to check on him cause i have no symptoms of contractions/brixton hicks,i just feel like a normal blob.So they did and they decided to induce me right on my due date but baby decided to come out 2 days later

Full-term of baby is 39weeks to 42weeks,me too im 38weeks pregnant and a half now buyag, But theres no sign of Labor Yet, Maybe contractions yes, but my doctor said its normal, and to be honest I have no idea about labor pain yet, since im a first timer mom too 😅

38weeks na po ako ngayon na IE ako kaninang umaga tsaka dinugo po ako sabi Ni ob normal lang daw yun .Pero Ngayon po may Lumabas na Dugo na Buo sobrang dark niya Brown na may Pagka black?Normal lang Po ba Yun ?1st time ko po kasi. Salamat Mommies God bless 🙏💗

4y ago

Hi mga momshie lumabas Na si Baby ko nong 39weeks and 3days na ang tummy ko 😇