Currently On My 28 Weeks, With Low Lying Placenta

Currently on my 28wks, with low lying placenta, about 0.9cm as per my recent check up. Who among here with same experience? Anu ang na advise ng ob nio about it?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Mommy, I just wanna share my experience of having placenta previa low lying last month around 23 weeks of my pregnancy my spotting is on & off that I was a bit worried since I cant even walk specially on walking on stairs eventually I've contact right away my OB and she instructed me to take heragest and duvidilan to prevent the spotting at the time I need to have bed rest to the point that I should pee in my room. Just yesterday I visit my OB for my follow up check up and conduct a sugar test as well as my ultrasound I was so much happy that my placenta previa low lying is now high lying, anyway I'm on my 31 weeks of my pregnancy momshie. don't worry youll be okey just like me if you have bed rest I know it could help.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Thanks mommy malou, my ob haven't advised any meds to take yet, she just told me to have bedrest, however, the longer i stay in bed, i t seems that it's harder for me to move, i feel pain on my lower left side of my tummy. And yeah, she also told me that in time my placenta will improve. Thank you for sharing your experience. 😊

ive read your story, almost same experience tayo. spotting and complete bed rest ako now, and still taking utrogeston, duphaston at duvadilan. turning 24weeks next week. Sana tumaas din yung placenta ko, sobra din kasi ako nai-stress. kasi di naman ganito sa 1st pregnancy ko.