Booster Shots

Hi!! Curious to know if any pregnant ladies took the booster jab & at which stage/weeks of pregnancies if taken? What are your side effects? Still wondering if its a good idea to take it in two weeks time while still on first trimester or can wait until give birth.. TIA!! ❤ 😊

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

gynae no issue during first trimester but if really worried, wait till you reach 2nd trimester. im currently 12weeks and prefer to just have it during my 2nd trimester! ❤️

Hi i got my booster jab during my third trimester. I have done the covid booster shot jab after i done my influenza shot. I never feel any fever , it just tired and sleep alot

2y ago

Was it moderna or pfizer?

I took my 1st dose 2 weeks before I was preg and 2 weeks after conception cause didn't know. and booster jab at 33weeks. Now at 35weeks and doc syas ok at all check ups

I took my booster jab (pfizer) when i just turned 14 weeks. no immediate side effect. had one of the best sleep that night. and woke up the next day like normal. 🤗

I took my booster jab at week 14. Quite ok apart from having headache and sore arm. Go for it. My gynae told me to go for it once my turn comes. I think it's ok.

Hi I took mine at 5w before I found out about the pregnancy! Only had low grade fever, not much side effects and gynae confirmed that it’s ok :)

Took my booster at 22weeks, had some mild arm pain and was very lethargic, took a day off and slept the whole day, otherwise all is good

i took it in my 28wks. so far no side effect excpt for sore arms for atlst 2 days. other than that all as per normal.

Just did it on my third trimester. Got muscle pain the next day , hand unable to move much , don’t have appetite

I'm 22 weeks. gynae say okay to take... but I'll wait 😆😆 I'm scared..... 1st & 2nd jab I had bad fever...