anyone with bad side effects at 1st 2 dose took booster already?

Currently 20w and looking to take booster! A bit apprehensive as my 1st 2 doses i had fever for 3 days - wondering if anyone had similar side effects, how was the booster for you? #firstbaby #1stimemom

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My first 2 doses were Pfizer in July 2021 (I wasn’t pregnant then) and booster was Moderna (Feb 2022, I was 14 weeks pregnant after gynae’s recommendation to go in 2nd tri). For me, I felt that Pfizer’s jab was a wee bit more intense than Moderna. Side effects were all the same. Sore arm and feverish with slight headache during the night. I have a 15 month old so it was still bearable to carry her. All of the vaccinations I did not depend on any medication. Still ate my folic acid as per normal. I hydrated a lot though. This is very important. Side effects went away after 3 days for all.

Read more

My first 2 doses were Moderna and I took my booster (Moderna) in my 7th week (on 10feb22) after cleared by 2 different GPs before the 1st Gynecologist appointment. 1st dose: arm sore 2nd dose: high fever for one full day and plenty of rest 3rd dose: slight arm pain I just drank plenty of fluids and rested sufficient and didn't felt any difference. hope this helps!

Read more

Currently 18weeks, just took booster (pfizer) 2 days back. Feverish throughout the first day and night. Body aches and headache that wouldnt go away. Now on 3rd day still having body aches and sore arm. First 2 shots(pfizer) also gave me the same side effects. Aches and feverish for 2-3 days.

My first 2 doses was moderna (i wasnt pregnant then) & the side effects were quite bad especially the 2nd one. Took my booster (Pfizer) at 33 weeks, had sore arm, felt feverish and headache. Went to the dr and was given normal panadol. Got better the day after!

Took moderna for both vaccinations and booster. For the first two doses, the side effects was quite bad. For the booster, just sore arms and a slight headache that was manageable without medication. :)

boostered on my 10weeks. Had my appointment check up next day. baby was good. so far so good. But, i cant sleep that night after booster, it feels like i drank 2 cans of redbull. 😁

I had pizfer for first 2 doses and also booster (@ week 14) as I know how my body will react better. all I felt was slight sore arm and was recovered within 2 daysm

Took all 3 Pfizer. 1st: swollen lymph nodes, aching arm, fever 2nd: low grade fever below 38 3rd: vaccination site red n itchy, no fever

Read more

I’m at week 21 and I just took Pfizer booster shot yesterday. Arm’s sore, feeling warm & having headache.

2y ago

Can we still eat multivits after booster?

I had my Pfizer Booster during my 26th Week. Luckily no fever or anythg. Just slight sore on my arms.