Wat do mummies eat during your 1st trimester?.

Cracking my head what to eat each day for 3 meals

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just eat as per normal whatever food. in my first trimester i was craving for spicy food 😅.. but try to eat less portion by less portion. when I eat alot it causes me to bloat up and its a uncomfortable feeling.

honestly, I ate whatever I craved for.. except for strictly no food like raw food and alcohol.. wasn't the healthiest (I ate fries, fried chicken, ice cream etc) but I try to keep it balanced as much as I can..

I was craving for Beef Noodle (Dry) with dark sauce. someone told me by eating more beef amd baby will grow stronger. I had that for whole of my trimester. Indeed, my 2 babies were 3.5kg.

Whatever you feel or crave for that day. I didn’t restrict myself from any foods other than alcohol, raw, undercooked eggs. 😃

2y ago

Yes of course! But for my pregnancy I was mostly craving for coke (haven’t had them for 4 years 😵), chocolate cakes and my favourite was sausage McMuffin with Mcd’s grape jam! 😂

You can eat anything except raw food. There’s nothing much you need to restrict, but just have everything moderately.

I ate McDonald’s fries and McChicken all e time as I could only eat it without puking….

2y ago

i dont even vomit. i am at week 6

i eat whatever i want but start to avoid raw food and cooling stuff.

Everything in moderation but avoid raw/undercooked food.

So,do u also eat waffles,fries,cakes??

2y ago

yes! I ate all but constantly remind myself must be in moderation.