🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻

⛹️🧑‍💻👨Hey cool tAp dads!🤵🥷🦸 🦞🍔🌯✨tAppy Father's Day po!✨🥓🥩🍜 🔎 Comment a message for him below👇 and get 250 tAp points 🪙🪙🪙! 📢Note: Only comments made from (June 19 to 20, 2021) will get points.

🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻
488 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

To my dearest best-friend, my husband, the father of my love, Asher, happy father’s day! 😘 Thank you for being a loving, caring, and most importantly, an understanding husband and a super tatay to Asher. We admire and cherish you tatay and we appreciate all the things that you are doing for our family. In this world of chaos, thank you for being a light that guides me every time I stumble in my faith and for the gentle rebuke whenever I’m out of my mind. Thank you for always spending time for Asher, for preparing our food, for changing her diaper, and for taking good care of her whenever I am not fit to do it. You are an amazing person and I admire you in so many ways especially the way you show your love and care for our baby Asher. You are a good example and a perfect father for our baby! I thank God for your life and I am forever grateful that He blessed me with a partner like you. I am very happy that Asher will grow having you as her father. Asher and I love you very much! 😘 Happy father’s day! Shalom.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image