What is your child's favourite story book?

Share your answer in the comment below. 14 x LUCKY WINNERS will walk away with a set of 14 sets Rasa Sayang Pocket + Tepuk Amai-Amai Pocket (SGD532) from baba baa. Join the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/baba-baa-1111-giveaway/1717?lng=en

What is your child's favourite story book?
65 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gay love spells are very powerful, cast gay love spells or casting gay love spells under my guidance as gay spells are like magic spells to attract love of the same sex. Gay Love Spells are spiritually prepared and have done wonders in the past. If you love some one of the same sex then my Gay Love Spell will help you to achieve your goals. Love spells are something you either believe in or don't, yet until you have used one you cannot say if they work or not. I have cast many love spells and I can promise you they work exceptionally well. Finding a Genuine Witch to Cast Your Love Spells is not easy: Most people only contact a witch or psychic when they are in pain or agony; therefore they are seeking kind guidance and assistance from a friendly, caring witch or psychic. A REAL witch or psychic will always provide a caring service, a genuine witch or psychic would never scare you or make you feel uncomfortable. Gay love spells, lesbian love spells in UK, Brighton and Hove, Liverpool, Glasgow, Bristol, Norwich, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, homosexual love spells & bisexual love spells to fix love problems for gay & lesbian couples . Consult Dr Mahlangu (the Love Spells Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ for gay lesbian love spells. Find a true gay or lesbian lover who will be faithful & remain committed with gay lesbian love spells. Get back your ex with gay lesbian lost love spells. Gay Lost love spells Rekindle love with an ex lover using gay lesbian lost love spells. Whatassp:+27787390989 Email;[email protected] website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/

Read more

+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USA+27787390989 QUICK & RELIABLE ONLINE LOST LOVE SPELLS EXPERT IN THE USAvvvvvv

Read more

There is no specific favorite story book for my boy because he loves all books that able to "pull-out" or "flipping". He's attracting to books that have music songs when press. Whereas for my 1 yo girl, she loves small clothes books and will throw all over the floor. 🤣😂

Andy Warhol So Many Stars Board Book! Baby R is turning big 1 in few days time! This book would be useful for her learning path and keeps her excited looking forward to bedtime stories! 👶🏻

TapFluencer

My daughter's favourite book is currently the Mr and Miss series. She loves arranging the mini books but hardly finishes a story. Need to create more interest in her with reading!

TapFluencer

My baby enjoys cloth books the most as it has rattles and different textures for him to play with! He loves books that have many colours and texture for him to touch and see! 😊

Post reply image

My son's favourite book at the moment is Peppa Pig's wheels on the bus. He will love anything that is associated with bus. "The wheels on the bus go round and round" lol!

VIP Member

Nura loves baba baa book "English-Malay-Chinese" words until have to change battery many times cause she likes to press the words especially animals and fruits ❤️

At the moment he is too small but i have started introducing him to colouring books, and books with images to start learning words, shapes and body parts

She’s currently reading A Room of One’s Own. She just finished Wuthering Heights. I don’t think she has a favourite at the moment