PM Lee Circuit Breaker update at 5pm

Tell us your thoughts on this update from PM Lee.

PM Lee Circuit Breaker update at 5pm
38 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel sad to not be able to consume nice food. like old school waffles & bubble tea. told myself this is just temporary & i need to cut down sugar. well, there are alot more things to be worried about. for now, we can only have faith towards the government that they are doing something. we, Singaporeans should abide the rules & support their decision for the sake of our beloved country.

Read more
Expert

With the extended CB, are you concerned about the effect of digital screen exposure on your and your kids' eyes? There is a webinar this Friday, Apr 24 at noon, hosted by eye care professionals to advise you on how to protect your and your kids' eyes. Sign up here: https://myeyematters.com/event-registration

Read more

Was shocked by Govt decisiveness in 1 month extension but understood that it’s necessary for all of us. Praying hard for the frontline too and hope everyone else can abide by the rules and don’t further strain the healthcare services.

No choice to extend 1 month. I'm more disappointed with govt that it took them long to think of these dormitaries occupants. Pity them.. They're staying in a densely place

Its alright i guess for the safety of the people... but im worried about post natal services being suspended ... how?? Should be under essential services for new mothers..

Tbh it’s really sian, but if this is going reduce the transmission of the virus then I believe our Govt will do their best to fight this pandemic

actually i was kind of relieved as i feel like we still need more time for this to die down, and risk further infections

a necessary move but absolutely pissed off for the fact i cant move in to my new house as some works r still pending

Sounds unnecessarily since the bulk of infections are controlled within dorms and has not impacted local cases.

I believe that is the best way & pm lee is doing everything he can to protect his people 👍🏼