βœ•

45 Replies

I don't think it should be censored or restricted. Most of the content aimed at kids talks about tolerance and not bullying. Kids are exposed to the concept in regular society these days at very early ages and it's better to be exposed to content that promotes understanding and tolerance than having their first experiences be belittling and bullying - which is still not uncommon. Even when they are exposed to lgbt-positive content and live in such households and communities, they are typically very aware that there is still a strong societal segment that views it as not acceptable.

Celebrating? I think it's ok to normalize it, but just as children books don't make a big ado about heterosexual relationships, homosexual relationships shouldn't be highlighted as special. At this stage we can't tell what is nature and what is nurture, I do not want my toddler with no attraction to either gender to decide "oh homosexuality is a cool concept I want to have a same sex marriage when I grow up!"

Yes, as children's mind is easily influenced by anything and absorb anything faster. I have seen what happened in the US and UK about gender identity trends (too many options). Make the society there so divided and enraged. Little children will ask to parents whether they are male or female due to the woke trend taught by some teachers. Parents are unhappy. Think freedom has its limit. Too woke = dumb.

Yes censored but then, we still have to educate them about it. As All of us have different upbringing and belief. This is a different world we live in now. Not just homosexuality, some have open marriage relationships, some doesnt conform to gender. We must educate them wisely not to detest but to be kind and informed as well as this will reflect on them as they grow.

TapFluencer

yes. they can have the freedom to decide if they want to embrace homosexuality when they are older. at a young age, they usually accept what they see. we can educate them on the differences when they are young.

VIP Member

No.. but there should be some right time set to introduce them to the concept of homo and hetero.. when they can actually understand the concept..

I don't think it should be sensored, kids need to grow up understanding how to respect others who may have a different life perspective as them

VIP Member

Yes, Censored as they are still too young to digest! I’d say give them time to grow up and educate them slowly as they become adult 😊

VIP Member

No but of course built for kids content. Nothing wrong with homosexuality. They actually help with the adoption rates. πŸ₯Ί

VIP Member

Definitely no. The fact that this is even a question suggests that our society still has a way to go towards inclusivity.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles