Can I give mangoes to my one-year-old?

67 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes of course you can! Feed mangoes to baby at least 6 months old when they start eating purée. Introduce mango to your baby not because, it is an exotic and seasoned fruit. But, introduce it because, it contains a lot of good things that your baby needs for developing a strong body and mind. Fruits such as mangoes contain high amount of vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates. It would be an understatement to say that vitamins and minerals are essential for your baby. In fact, underestimating their role in baby’s growth can result in deficiencies later on.

Read more

Of course yes mom! Fruits such as mangoes contain high amount of vitamins, minerals and carbohydrates. Feed mangoes to baby at least one year can fulfil your baby needs for developing a strong body and mind. But if you still get confused, i suggest you to ask doctor for more information and now it's getting easier doing that mom because you can use application such as Halodoc to consulatation with the doctor. They are really kind and will solve your problem mom

Read more

I give mangoes to my baby since he is 6 months.. In a puree form. Now I continue give mangoes in a small piece form & put it in a fruit feeder.. He really love it so much.. Mangoes also good for baby.. It contains a lot of nutrient

Yes you can. Normally babies like mango due to its sweetness. However, if you notice there is rash (mouth/face/body) after feeding mango, please stop feeding until he is much older. This could be due to allergic reaction to it.

Oh yes you can -- mangoes are packed with vitamins and it's a favourite with babies because of its sweet and tart taste. My friend likes to give her toddler sticky rice with mango cubes.

Yes you can My son is 11 months old and he is fine with mangoes.. we tried giving him little little in start..

Yes, you can, if your kid likes the taste. Make sure, you give it in a small quantity.

I give my 15 month old any fruit in small bites...She loves sweet ripe mangoes

TapFluencer

Yes so long as she is not allergic to it and cut into bite sized pieces.

Give it a try, but the taste is so strong most one yo may not like it