71 Replies

I ate once cos I really cannot resist the smell. But heard that it’s not good to eat a lot as baby size/weight tend to be bigger faster.

you may eat durians in moderation. drink cooling water or plenty of plain hot/warm water after eating durians ok. I love durians too!

Once or twice ok. Not more than that. Durian really make our sugar level & baby 's weight increase very easily/quickly.

Eat :) good for baby! If you want the baby to be fat fat :p my wife ate abit during her pregnancy, baby is about 3.5kg

Definitely safe to eat durian but not too much; moderate is key! Most mummies eat durian to help baby put on weight.

VIP Member

I ate loads of durian in my last trimester and the gynae wanted me to put on weight as baby was on small size

Ate it on two occasions. Hearsay baby will be big if we eat too often so i held on my cravings! Moderation!

Of course you can! Just that have to control due to the sugar level! I eat them almost weekly too!

Yes can eat but not many okay. I had it during my 1st and 2nd trimester, cannot resist hehehe

ate a lot for baby to put on weight. but have to control if you have gestational diabetes

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles