Can I ask which diapers would you recommend for night use? We won't be waking up to change diapers as he sleeps through.

106 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I actually use e same for day n night, highly recommended Huggies ultra dry! It's e green pkt one, very very gd. My bb doesn't have nappy rash or whatever n it sustains really well. For night I change her at 9pm n only change e Nx day abt 9am so it's abt 12hrs n she's ok with it! But when U change e diaper is super heavy haha, Hope tis helps!

Read more

onwards its good, cheap and it very comfortable can really hold for more then 8-10hrs no leaking but actally its not recommend to use 1 pc of diapers for the whole night. To me i will change at els 1 to 2 pcs in the middle of the night to prevent heat rash =)

VIP Member

Moony then Mamy Poko. I prefer Moony for the softness and good absorbency but it is a little more pricey. Mamy Poko is more economical but stiffer in material. Absorbency is pretty good too. Use pants for night time. I feel it can hold more without leaking.

I like Mamy Poko too. but noted that ntuc selling made in Thailand version & I think quality is different from the ones made in Japan. another brand I using is Moony. you can get it from P.I.N (can search via Facebook for P.I.N. Products I need)

We tried Goon, Outwards, Huggies, Pampers and Merries. Goon is the best. Reasonably priced and does not leak. You can get Goon diapers when there is major baby fair sale at Suntec or expo or from http://www.diapers.com.sg

Post reply image

so far i have been using drypers. so far so good. imagine my baby of 5 months wakes up for milk 2x or 3x every night and the diaper can hold up to 12hrs without change. Supposed to change but sometimes too tired.

Read more

I would recommend Huggies for overnight use. It's very good and we have never ever changed diaper for my son in the middle of the night since he was born. He is 10 months old now.

Prefer Pampers for its anti leak features. easy to wear and take off and able to last close to 12 hours with full flow of pee throughout the night! Will always change at 9pm and next one at 7am

I recommend pampers active baby premium care . 12hrs and no leak at all . It's soft to baby's tender skin . No rashes at all . Pampers is my trusted brand that I used on my 3kids

Post reply image
TapFluencer

Every baby is different, some of the brand like Huggies and Drypers can request for sample to try out first before you purchase. My boy is using Huggies, so far so good.