Can a 7-m.o. already use a walker? We're planning to use the traditional one which is made of ratan.

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes yes. This is cool. Usually my kids use them from age 5-6mths when they can hold themselves independently. In this way, they can learn how to sit straight too. This is if you are using walker. This type I've not seen before but i think it will really help them to walk. Give them more calcium rich food to build up their bones.

Magbasa pa

I guess if your child can stand up steadily, then it's okay to use a walker.. however, I heard from a friend that a walker like that one may be a risk to your child because it's lightweight and your baby might fall (unless of course there's a guardian around). My mom used that to me though, and it was effective for us :)

Magbasa pa

7 month old babies can totally use walkers already! As long as they can sit upright and stand on their own, there's no problem with allowing them to use walkers. just make sure to guide them and be careful to choose one that's not too tight around the waist. :)

Yes, your baby can use a walker as long as he/she can hold his/her head up steadily and his/her feet is touching the floor. Also, always stay near if your baby is in a baby walker so that you can stop him/her from reaching dangerous places.