After 2 years of the pandemic i thought this year will be the end of it #TAPpyHolidays2021

But truly there is no uncertainty. It changes our life completely pero hindi naman lahat sa bad side . I learned how to give more importance to our health and to cherish every moment with them.And Everyday im so grateful for that dahil hindi talaga kami pinapabayaan ng Lord, this year is the year of healing for my husband , another year he gave for him to spend his life with us. Last December my husband got into a terrible accident ,never did i know na ganun ka serious yung nangyari saknya, he had to undergo an emergency operation dahil pinakanapuruhan ang small intestine niya that makes him stay intubated for almost 2 weeks dahil pati lungs niya naapektuhan ,plus all the complications.Most of his doctors says na buti kinaya niya ang operation . But never did i question God why this Happen because i truly believe that everything happens for a reason. He made me believe again in Miracles like what he did to me a few years back.Naniwala ako na kahit anong hirap at sakit ng nafefeel ko na di niya pababayaan ang asawa ko. Siya at ang pamilya ko ang naging source of strength ko during that hard time.Our FAITH SAVES US ❀️ at habang buhay kong ipagpapasalamat sa kanya na binalik niya sakin ang asawa ko para makasama pa namin ng matagal na panahon.Thank you for another chance Lord and for the gift of healing πŸ™ Despite all what happening you truly never fail to save us. #TAPpyHolidays2021

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

thanks for sharing your story β€πŸ’™

Post reply imageGIF
2y ago

❀️❀️❀️