Felt like my bump not getting bigger. However scan recently shows baby grows. Is it just I dont notice it getting bigger? Thanks.

Btw, I had miscarriage before. Maybe i’m quite anxious.?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My bump was small all the way. I started noticing only about 6-7 months. I gave birth to my daughter weighing 3.2kg. So I think it is fine as long as baby is healthy. Good luck, don't worry so much!

4y ago

Thank you 🙏🙂

VIP Member

My bump didn’t show throughout the pregnancy so Long as baby is growing well and is healthy it’s fine ! My son was born 3.002kg , I even got questioned by the nurses if I’m really preg 😅

4y ago

Thanks ya. 🙂

I was like you before worried bump not getting bigger 🤭 but my baby bump start to show after 5months. Probably because im kinda big so took awhile to get bigger

4y ago

Thanks ya🙂

As long as baby is fine. Also i know someone that was 12weeks and i coudlnt see any bump. I was 4 weeks and my tummy looks like 3months at that time haha

4y ago

Thanks you ya🙂

VIP Member

As long as ur baby is growing well. Alternatively you can ask ur gynea is ur baby growing well and get enough nutrients from you or not 😊😊

4y ago

Thank you🙂.

Super Mum

As long as baby is growing healthily, bump size can differ. Sometimes our body build is different so bump don’t look obvious or smaller.

4y ago

Thanks thanks ya🙂

VIP Member

Mine too! First pregnancy maybe smaller, abs muscles still holding the bump in. It won't affect baby size!

4y ago

Thank you. 🙂

VIP Member

Same for me. My bump also didn’t grow proportionately to my baby growing size for both pregnancies. :)

4y ago

Thanks ya🙂 maybe because im still 4months preg.

Different body different bump size. If doc say everything is fine. Don’t need to worry!!

4y ago

Thank you. 🙂🙂

It’s different for every individual :) don’t worry too much!

4y ago

Thank you🙂