Sharing On Breast Milk Strorage Bag!

Breastmilk storage bag can be quite a bit of money to spend on if you're oversupply mama and it can only be used once. So here's what I've found. I manage to find these storage bag from shopee and bought 1 box to try it out. It is quite good and cheap! Autumnz breastmilk storage bag. I got it from mummy fair at only $5 per box. (they have promo like the more you buy the cheaper it is, if I'm not wrong the cheapest you can get is $4.50 per box) Shopee they do sell at 5 plus if you add shipping it may cost around 6 to 7 buck. On avg 1 storage bag in the market cost about 25 cents for 1. This is only 18 cents for 1. Hope it is useful info :) *updates * Mummy you can get from jb it's 10rm 1 box.

Sharing On Breast Milk Strorage Bag!
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

but is this single layer milk bag which have potential for ink migration into stored milk?😓 still prefer medela or ebelbo n similiar which offer double layered... safer le 😍

4y ago

This is OK very thick. You can buy and try. I have use about 30 box so far.

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing, I try to utilise the bottles first and if you go bangkok can try going to boots to buy their house brand. A few mummies share this brand with me

4y ago

Yes boots is good too but it cost more than this haha. I got my boots for 6 dollar plus. 1 box.

VIP Member

Thanks for sharing. Many rave abt how good this bags are

4y ago

Yes it's not best but it's good with the price haha!

TapFluencer

I tried the pink one before.

4y ago

Can get from jb 10rm per box

VIP Member

thanks for sharing!

thanks