milk storage bag recommendation

Hi all, any value for money and economical milk storage bags to recommend to buy? Also what should their price range be like for a box?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

check out shopee! or google sillicone milk storage bags, there’s a brand called junobie or smth but i thibk they don’t ship to sg, have to find someone who does sell here. it’s reuseable but pricey. what i see people do if they have quite abit of milk is, freeze, then put the ice block of milk in a big glass jar, when needed, take one block out & thaw

Read more

I like tolly joy. $10 for a box of 25 Or Pigeon $15 for a box of $25 Something more affordable will be autumnz. I think I got mine at around $20 including shipping for 3 boxes Unfortunately, I don’t have much luck with boots. I do like the material, but it always leak when I defrost my milk. So I stop buying boots brand

Read more
VIP Member

If want to be economical and environmental friendly, use glass bottles. Can be sterilised and reuse and reuse all the time.

4y ago

I'm using the avent storage cups but due to their size, my fridge is running out of space thus the switch to bags as they can be compressed.

Hi, Please also browse some options at Shopee as there is good variety

TapFluencer

Boots! 7 to 9 dollar get from carousell. Otherwise autumnz

Snow Bear $5.50 for 30 pieces, i get from Shopee

Very happy with autumnz

TapFluencer

Boots not bad