Any breastfeeding mummies can share your story? Especially direct latch ur baby. How you stop breastfeeding? When? What milk for baby after bm? Thanks :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I breastfed my baby till she turned 14 months, and when she adapted to solid food fully, she on her own left breastfeed. By the time she tured one, she was only latching for comfort feed. I suggest you ask your doctor which milk should you give to baby after breast feed. I started pasturized milk for her but you should consult doctor as sometimes become intolerant when introduced to new milk.

Read more
VIP Member

Still latching my 19mo the entire day. I am looking into cutting it off before he goes to school next year Jan. I am giving him both Fresh Milk, Formula Milk and Goat Milk now to see which milk he will be able to accept better with no rejection. I offer him in a cup and a straw mug. Still trying, hopefully he will be able to accept other milk source

Read more

Based on a friend who shared with me her experience. She let baby bf till baby didnt want anymore. As for me i plan to let baby wean off on his own. As time passes baby should be latching lesser for feeds as they be taking solid food in time. If there is no other concerns you may want to consider letting baby wean off on his own. Just my 2 cents.

Read more