Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult time. It is definitely not easy. You are 12 weeks in with a healthy baby so far and I hope that you will think for the child and the gift of life that you could give to this child. Have you considered adoption? A lot of parents would love to have a child but are unable to for health reasons and infertility issues. Many would go through IVF treatment and fail to conceive but desperately want to love a child. If currently you are unable to support the child, how about giving birth to the child and giving it up for adoption to someone who will love this child unconditionally? Adoption is a beautiful gift you could give this child and his or her adoptive parents. If you abort, there would always be the possibility of regrets and having to live with the guilt and trauma of the abortion later. I hope you would think what is best for this child. Do take care 💕

Read more