Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

babe, its ur baby. its ur life. don't do something that u will regret later. sorry to say but better leave ur bf, if hes not gonna be responsible now, he will never be even later.. or he will changed his mind but only for awhile. You will be carrying ur child, you will have to endured everything mostly alone. if ure think u are strong, carry on bringing ur baby into the world. nothing can be forced unless u are the one giving up. my cousin was a single mom, she too was going to let her baby to be adopted but as soon as birth, she saw her baby, she changed her mind and kept her baby. Now everything falls into place, people that doesn't support her and now loving her baby. Her baby is now 14 yrs old, sensible girl. its gonna be tough but its gonna be worth it. calm down and think with ur heart not ur mind. keep ur option open. watever ur decision it maybe, its for the best im sure.

Read more