#NoToBodyShaming

My body goes through a lot in 3 pregnancy that I have. From the fit to fat. I get a lot of discrimination especially from my ex husband (father of my two kids). I was not the same anymore, i can't take care of my self because of taking care of them. He left me for a better woman because I'm not. But there is a man who came to my life and accept me for who I am and love me what ever may I be. I recently gave birth to our baby boy via cesarean section and I feel depress because there is again addition to my imperfection. The scar in my belly. But he takes away that thought and i conquer the depression I had. He loves me more coz of that scar, he admire me for my courage and my bravery eventhough i was really afraid of putting on a table and cut me open just to bring our bundle of joy in this world. Battle scar for the life of my sonπŸ™‚ and I'm proud of my battle scar πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ I encourage every moms out there to flaunt the battle scar that they have. C-Section or Normal Delivery, we won that battle. We are the WARRIOR of our children ☺️☺️☺️ I salute to all the MOTHER WARRIOR πŸ’ͺπŸ€©βœ‹πŸ‘ Ps. I didn't put any filter in this photo. I wanna share what life truly is. And we should accept reality, no filter πŸ˜‰

#NoToBodyShaming
22 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I admire and salute all of us mommies for bearing a child and delivering it safely to this world! Kudos to all mommies! #NoToBodyShaming

4y ago

Trueee πŸ₯°β€οΈ