41 Replies

My husband has been with me throughout the parenting journey, from the time the kids were born till now when they are 10 and 13. Throughout the journey he has been a dedicated father to the kids, and a helpful partner to me. One interesting anecdote that is firmly etched in our minds was that one time when my older child’s diaper was removed and we couldn’t retrieve the potty in time. The poop gushed out and my husband caught the fresh steaming poop with his bare hands 😅

VIP Member

The father of my 4 children, and the man whom I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. He did all my 4 confinement for me by cooking confinement meals and make sure I get all the necessary nutrition after birth, hands on daddy and taking care of them without having the kids to disturb me whenever I'm tired or sick. he always make sure to provide the best for me and 4 kiddos. He's the best daddy and husband that I ever wanted 💕. blessed to have him.

me and my husband have a 20 years age gap difference. we have been married for 3 years. and now im 17 weeks pregnant. he was very patience and does not blame me when i did not get pregnant instead he keep saying just pray to God. i did ask him to marry another one. he say no he is happy with what he have. now that im pregnant, he took care of me alot. ensure i eat well, i work less, rest more. thank you for being a great husband and a great daddy.

VIP Member

My partner is the best dad as he is supportive to me when I am feeling down or in need during pregnancy, it wasn’t an easy journey for us therefore his support and presence made a huge impact throughout this few months as I’m facing morning sickness, giddy, headaches, aches and cramps, he would try his best to make me feel better. I am very thankful for him and I think he deserve this gift package for his unwavering supporting!

Being a first time dad, he's stepped up to take on the challenge of taking care of the LO without a confinement nanny as we couldn't afford to get one. he's also been supportive through the arduous breastfeeding journey. Taking on the night feeding and balancing his job in the day was definitely not an easy feat. Hoping to win this for him as a treat for his heartwork (hard word) thus far!

my hubby is the best dad! he sends my gal to school and takes care of her when I am away. he acts as playmate and coaches her in sports. protects her yet disciplines her when required. even tired from work, he reads to her during bedtime and gives her rides on his back. whenever she is not well, he reschedules his busy work so that he can send her to doctor n stay at home with her.

My hubby is the best father in the world because he sacrificed his sleep, outing with friends, and spend all his free time with baby. He is also the one to tend to baby at night just because he wants me to sleep more. When I'm stress out he will provide words of encouragement. I am very appreciative of all the things he done and would like this gift to be sent to him

Hubby is the best dad in the world! As a new first time mummy, i was overwhelmed with breastfeeding, pumping and taking care of baby K. He has been really supportive and is a hands-on daddy! Taking on "night duties" (as i need to pump) and juggling his daily 9-6 work is definitely not easy for him. Hope to win this as a treat for his first father's day!! 🥰

Best team player to our 2 boys - one toddler and one infant, and an EP mum that needs help with bottles washing. On top of that, he’s working long hours and spend all his time with the family on his only off day on Sunday. Whenever I need to head out, he will volunteer to take care 2 of them himself. Super dad, he deserve a break!

VIP Member

My partner is the best dad because he is always there for the kiddo. he participates and plays with him as much as he can. He supports equally in every activity be it doctor's visits, delivery, diaper changing, or taking kiddo to activities and play area. He also pampers the kiddo and spoils him

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles