NIPT Genetic Condition Scan

Being pregnant during a pandemic can be challenging. As much as we would want to hole up at home to stay safe and limit exposure, we have to go to the hospital or clinic for monthly check ups. Every trip outside felt like Mission Impossible with all the preparation needed and the paranoia it comes with the whole idea of going out. And when we do go out, we try to dash and head back home as soon as we can. I wanted to take some scans to help rule out genetic conditions like Down, Patau, and Edwards syndromes. But when I found out that it requires a longer period at the clinic to have the complete scan, I opted out. Even some doctors discourage their patients as these scans prolong exposure. That’s why I’m happy to know that there are non-invasive tests like NIPT that detects genetic conditions as early as 10 weeks! All you need to do are to buy the test, get 10ml of blood sample, and wait for the result! It helps pregnant women minimize exposure while delivering highly accurate results. Know more about NIPT here: https://bit.ly/2QrFr3B Here are also codes you can use when you try NIPT: 5% off on NIPT Basic : APA-BASIC5 10% off on NIPT Standard : APA-STANDARD10 15% off on NIPT Plus : APA-PLUS15 #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

NIPT Genetic Condition Scan
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

beautiful ♥️