Have One Worry Less with NIPT by GenePlanet

“Am I having a baby boy or a baby girl?”, “Am I in high-risk pregnancy?”, “Is my baby genetically healthy?” - These are just few out of million thoughts of an expectant mother specially during the first trimester. I became an expectant mom twice, trust me, I know. While regular prenatal care helps prevent pregnancy risks and complications, I think it is also preferable to assure the genetic health of the baby as early as the first trimester to receive prompt proper care if necessary, and there is an accurate, simple, safe and non invasive way for that. With all those thoughts and worries of pregnancy, at least 𝞖𝞐𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝞜𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙒𝞘𝙏𝞖 𝞜𝞘𝞠𝙏 𝙗𝙮 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝞠𝒍𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙩 NIPT is a non-invasive test that 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝞸𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝞸𝙣𝙨 such as Down, Edwards, and Patau syndrome, from as early as week 10 of pregnancy. It even 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝞸𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮ǃ With its proven > 99% detection rate and accuracy, NIPT is trusted by more than 5,000,000 pregnant women all over the world. The test is so simple as it only requires just a small blood sample (10ml), taken from a pregnant woman’s arm. Samples are then analyzed in their own laboratory with high level of quality and data security. The NIPT is recommended for any pregnant woman regardless of age or the predetermined genetic risk. Compared to the invasive diagnostic procedures which can increase pregnancy loss or miscarriage, NIPT by GenePlanet is the best screening test currently available that has higher detection rate and smaller percentage of false-positive result, and most importantly, accurate and safe. To the future moms, NIPT by GenePlanet can be purchased online, which during the COVID times can be really useful. You may visit https://bit.ly/3t2dxZt* You can use these promo codes: 𝐀𝐏𝐀-𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂𝟓 To get 5% off on NIPT Basic 𝐀𝐏𝐀-𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃𝟏𝟎 To get 10% off on NIPT Standard 𝐀𝐏𝐀-𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐒𝟏𝟓 To get 15% off on NIPT Plus @theasianparent_ph @vipparentsph @geneplanet_philippines #geneplanet #niptbygeneplanet #nipttest #oneworryless #carefreepregnancy

Have One Worry Less with NIPT by GenePlanet
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Thanks for sharing mommy Kit. ❤